Anniversary

11:43 PM

Almost a year since making a Youtube channel! Time surely flies. I may not have accomplished all that I wished at this point in dabbling on Youtube, but I honestly couldn’t be happier. There is so much more to come throughout my next year on the web. More videos are being planned, skits are being script, collaborations are being wished for and so much more. Throughout my endeavors, I have realized a couple of mistakes that were made during my process and now have a better way of strategizing. For example consistency, and strategizing. Learning to at least post bi-weekly or even on a weekly basis. With my busy schedule, I must learn to place time aside to film and edit. By this time next year I truly hope and aspire to have more recognition on the web.

During this semester of college, I registered for a class that discusses social media and its quirks. For the class, a major project was to make a blog and make a presence upon the interest. And voila! Here we are. Already I had my Youtube channel and figured making a blog, using my Twitter, and making an Instagram would be beneficial to promote my channel and gain recognition. 

I don’t plan on being famous and making hundreds of dollars off of any of this, but I simply wish to make people feel great. To give people a much-needed break throughout their homework-filled days. I only wish to gift people with laughter. Tweens, Teens and Young Adults alike all need a voice, and we are exactly that.


So, if you ever need a laugh, check us out! We would love to have you subscribe to our channel. We post skits, parodies and give shitty advice. On our Instagram, we post memes, updates and behind the scenes of our film shoots. On my twitter, I am my sassy self and tune you guys in to new blog posts and videos! It’s okay to be nosy. We want you to be.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Subscribe